New Patient Forms
Completing the New Patient intake forms below prior to your visit allows you to have this paperwork completed in advance and save time during your visit.
What to Expect During Your First Visit
If possible, please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your appointment.
During your first visit, you’ll talk with our staff and discuss your medical history. Your first visit can take up to 1 hour if skin testing is not involved, and from 2 to 2 1/2 hours if you are having skin testing done.
Together we will review of your complete medical history, perform a physical exam, take allergy skin tests or allergy blood tests, and possibly perform other preliminary laboratory tests.
At the conclusion of your tests, we will discusses your symptoms and propose a course of treatment for you.
How to Prepare:
- A complete list of any medications you are taking
- Your insurance card
- Any pertinent records of previous allergy treatment or testing, and any pulmonary tests
- A list of your drug allergies
- Payment for your first visit
- Any questions you want to ask your doctor